Monday 16 September 2013

Festival of Thrift

Finally this weekend is the weekend I have been waiting for for months. The festival of thrift is days away. As the nights start to close in and the dust is blown off the heating thermostat it is that inevitable sign of autumn and winter being now upon us. Despite the chill in the air the festival of thrift is hotting up with more and more workshops being added weekly and some fantastic people taking part.
To add to my excitement I recieved an e-mail from the event team confirming my taking part in the blogger event where I will be interviewing the masterminds behind the uk's first festival of thrift.
Watch this space for the interview with Wayne and Gerardine Hemingway of Hemingway designs, John Orchard from Marchday and Events organiser Stella Hall.
Take care and see you soon.

No comments: