Tuesday 10 September 2013

Cafe Hero

Following on from my last post about pallet wood feature walls I happened upon a fantastic place where pallet wood was in abundance along with plenty of other inspirational and creative design works.

The place I found is a new cafe and restaurant in Hull, England and I have attached some pictures for you. I particularly like the bar area that has its frontage made up of a great selection of doors and drawer fronts of all shapes and sizes complete with the handles still attached.
I would be interested if anyone else has come across any places like this.

The use of reclaimed materials and eclectic decorative features and furniture have been blended together really well and this just the sort of room I wish I had designed. Topped off with a wickedly decent cup of tea and jazz music playing quietly in the background was fantastic.
Bye for now.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow love this place are you allowed to publish the exact location?
Cheers
Jerry