Thursday 22 August 2013

Alternative wrapping paper

Hi, finally I have got round to putting my first real post on here. I am always on the look out for something interesting that I can re-use. Old sheet music is such a great thing. The look and the feel of it is fantastic and the history behind it I think is so interesting to think who would have sat and played this in front of a roaring fire or to guests. I have only really seen a few people use it for other things and the latest one that I have found is to use it as wrapping paper. Although I would normally prefer a use with abit more longevity, if removed in a delicate way it can be used re-used again for other fun things. 
Thanks for reading my post, I am starting to build up my blog now so please come back and see my next post.
Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the sheet music?

Unknown said...

Hi, I found the sheet music in a second hand shop in Hull. I have also seen them in various charity shops but places like antiques centres also seem to do it. The sheet music I picked up was about £1 per book and they vary in size.
I have looked on eBay aswell and there is a lot of sheet music on there for sale. Hope you get some as it is great and also looks really good if used for découpage or framed.