Monday 26 August 2013

Thrift happens.

In keeping with the theme of my blog and also in keeping with the festival summer we have been enjoying it seems nothing more than appropriate to mention the upcoming festival of thrift that is being held in Darlington (UK) on 21st and 22nd of September.
Featuring a fantastic variety of attractions including craft workshops, swap meet, vintage, eclectic and retro home wares, music, cookery workshops, the list I'm sure is endless.
This festival is set to be amazing and with some familiar faces at the event should be a fantastic opportunity to showcase some truly brilliant and inspirational ideas and also be a great platform to mingle with so many like-minded and interesting people.
I would encourage everyone to get their derrières upto Darlington for the festival of thrift and what's more the entry is free.
I know where I'll be!
http://festivalofthrift.co.uk/

No comments: