Thursday 29 August 2013

Re-cycled bottle soap dispensers

Hello, Just been thinking about ways that I could re-use some nice spirit bottles as I love the variety of shapes, finishes and labels that you get with them. In the past I have mostly used them for vases but recently when in one of those moments of boredom I decided to see if the plastic top off my soap dispenser would fit on a bottle, which it did. This prompted me to further prod the idea and thought about using the bottle as a soap dispenser.
I had to cut up the plastic tube from a trigger type bottle to make the tube long enough to reach the bottom of the bottle and it worked a treat. See what you think as I have gone abit further and made one for the washing up liquid and the washing machine liquid is next.

2 comments:

ogi said...

Hi
Any thoughts on decorating coffee and jam jars .
Do you think spray paint would adhere to glass?
Cheers
Ogi

Unknown said...

Hi Ogi, thanks for the comment and the question. I haven't really done much with glass jars in terms of decoration but I know you can buy spray paint specifically for them but I have seen people glue doilies onto them aswell. Let me know if you decorate any as I would be interested to see how it turns out.
Thanks again.
Rob